Cognitive Builder Course
Who is this course for?
Enterprise developers with fundamental programming skills in Python who are curious about machine learning and artificial intelligence. Potential students see an immediate use case for these technologies in their current role and have a desire to drive positive outcomes for their business in a short amount of time.
What will I learn?
- Develop familiarity with cognitive technologies, their functions, and use cases
- Learn how to design intelligent products and how artificial intelligence can solve new business problems
- Acquire the skills needed to prototype, integrate and deploy cognitive technologies into your organization
How will I learn it?
- Online curriculum featuring engaging videos and tutorials, plus assessments to gauge understanding
- Instructor-led online discussion, plus in-person studio sessions at Galvanize’s IBM Cognitive Builder Spaces
- Hands-on projects that simulate an on-the-job environment
- When: Apply in April for classes starting in July
- Time Commitment: 4 weeks, 7 hours per week (28 total hours)
- Price: $750